Weather on the Great Barrier Reef
On very rare occasions all cruise services can be subject to the effect of weather or unforeseen circumstances. Should a cruise not operate for any reason, passengers will be offered an alternative day or a refund authorised.
If you’d like to know more about the current weather, Quicksilver has 3 day forecasts and recieve weather updates every morning from the bureau of meteorology as well as from crew at Agincourt Reef. Guests can call our office from 6am onwards for an update. Ph +61 7 4087 2100.
External weather links
- Queensland Tropical Cyclone Warning Centre
- Cairns Historical Climate Data
- Queensland Weather And Warnings
- Latest Coastal Weather Observations
- Sea Temperature & Currents for Queensland