Wavedancer Low Isles Key Points
Quicksilver commenced the first daily cruise to the picturesque Low Isles in 1979. The coral island is as beautiful as it is significant in Australian history. Low Isles and its historic lighthouse were registered on the Commonwealth Heritage List in June 2008 in recoginition of their place in Australia's cultural and Indigenous heritage.
We look forward to sharing this special island with you...
- Only 1 hours sail from Port Douglas.
- Unspoilt coral cay with shady trees and a protected lagoon.
- Limited numbers, no crowds.
- Unrestricted access to island with snorkelling from the beach
- Great for families or relaxing
- Often see turtles underwater, excellent island bird life.
- Island history - lighthouse, the most comprehensive year long study of a reef in 1928/29 by scientists.
- The only guided heritage walk of Low Isles
- Marine biologist guided Snorkel Tour and Beach walk
- Luxury sailing vessel.
- Fresh prawns & more for lunch.
- Multi language activity sheets.
- Highly personalised service.
- Enthusiastic and caring crew.
Company culture of safety innovation, quality safety equipment. Qualified safety crew with regular ongoing training in advanced first aid.